Founder and President of the Belarus Auto Moto Club (BKA)
Rafail founded the BKA in 1998. Under his leadership, the club has developed a road safety strategy targeted primarily at young drivers and children. They have implemented numerous successful projects cooperating closely with the road traffic police, government ministries and non- governmental organisations.
Rafail founded the Belarusian Auto Moto Club (BKA) in 1998 and has built it up to become an active Member of the FIA. Under his leadership, the Club has developed a road safety strategy targeted primarily at young drivers and children.
The BKA has implemented numerous successful projects in this area, cooperating closely with the Road Traffic Police, the Ministry of Transport and Communications, the Ministry of Sport and Tourism, and other governmental and non- governmental organisations.
Recent projects by the BKA under Rafail’s leadership have included:
- “Safe pedals” to promote safe cycling for children.
- Research into the links between disability, mobility and road risk in Belarus.
- Road Traffic Police Training to promote effective enforcement as well as community and media engagement.
- The production of road safety videos created in partnership with Road Traffic Police and shown across national television channels and in schools.
BA in Modern Foreign Languages, Minsk State Linguistic University, Belarus
- Emma Maclennan (UK)
- Serghei Diaconu (Moldova)
- Dmitry Sambuk (UK)
- Poghos Shahinyan (Armenia)
- Vafa Huseyinli (Azerbaijan)
- Vusal Rajabli (Azerbaijan)
- Irakli Izoria (Georgia)
- Gela Kvashilava (Georgia)
- Lika Merabishvili (Georgia)
- Yana Tumakova
- Evangelos Bellos (Greece)
- Ali Zayerzadeh (Iran)
- Roman Barabanov (Kazakhstan)
- Chinara Kasmambetova (Kyrgyz)
- Virginia Mandalac (Moldova)
- Tatiana Mihailova (Moldova)
- Uurtsaikh Sangi (Mongolia)
- Tolga Imamoglu (Turkey)
- Naimjon Mirzorakhimov (Tajikistan
- Alaster Barlow (UK)
- Emily Carr (UK)
- Claire Hoyland (UK)
- Corrine Vibert (UK)
- Paul Disney (UK)
- Oksana Romanukha (Ukraine)
Get In Touch
If you would like more information about the work of EASST Expertise or wish to discuss how we could support your project, please do get in touch.
68 Ashford Road